Project Planning & Control Professional
Senior Project Planning & Control Professional
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Preston as a Senior Project Planning & Control Professional.
The role will be an initial 9 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to support the Recruitment Transformation Programme Project Control service and Business Review Process.
- To be the primary PMO contact to support workstream leads
- Working with the workstream leaders to support the monitoring of activities, managing risks, opportunities and resolving issues in a timely manner to keep the project on track to its agreed milestones and deliverables.
- To be the primary contact for the Recruitment Transformation Programme Schedule & Baseline Change Requests
- Ensure that the Master programme milestone schedule is updated in line with the Programme calendar, any baseline variance is understood and agreed.
- Ensure that any Baseline Change Requests raised by workstream leads are impact assessed across programme before being agreed with the PMO delivery lead for change to be implemented.
- To be the primary contact for the Risk & Opportunities logs.
- Ensure that the Programme tool is populated with the latest Risk & Opportunity position and kept topical following reviews with the workstream lead.
- To support the monthly Risk & Opportunities reviews, ensure the Terms of Reference is updated and kept topical and drive all actions to completion.
- To support the PMO Lead in ensuring the Programme has the correct level of governance and integrity of the project
- To support to the Contract Status Reporting process. Ensure that there are robust & understood monthly forecasts, and variance information is understood and agreed with both workstreams and the Programme Management team.
- To Support the Project Control Board (PCRB) Reporting
- Reporting packs to be produced and reviewed in a timely manner with the Programme Management team prior to review.
- Ensuring actions driven to completion.
- Support to the LCM Process
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £25.11 per hour (INSIDE OF IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.