- Management and leadership of the project and delivery team
- Supporting the development of business cases and bidding documentation
- Identifying project objectives and outcomes
- Developing and tracking project plans, budget and schedule
- Work closely with Engineering leads to identify and prioritise workload and tasking in line with strategic milestones and dates
- The identification, development and management of stakeholder relationships
- Accurate reporting of project status to team members, leadership and external stakeholders
- Ensuring business, project and quality management processes are effectively applied across projects
- Identifying project quality goals and lifecycle management (Gate) reviews
- Managing product safety and risk / opportunity assessments
- Identifying key skills required and developing the project team
- Mentoring of team members, providing guidance and support
Key skills & qualifications
- Project management, mentoring staff and leading teams
- Working to defined and structured lifecycle processes with formal gate reviews and a culture of measurement and continuous improvement
- Working to quality standards and qualifications, AS9100 desirable
- Understanding or experience of working with Agile methodology and iterative delivery
- Understanding or experience of working within a SW DevOps environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Decision-making and leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Project management techniques and tools
MUST BE ELIGABLE FOR SC CLEARANCE.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £46.01 per hour (INSIDE OF IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.