We have a great opportunity for an IT Project Manager with a fast-paced, growing organisation based in City of London.
In this role you will work on multiple project streams in delivery of projects for their clients.
You will need 3+ years IT Project management experience across network/ infrastructure projects. Will also roll out their software solution but IT infrastructure background ideal.
Hybrid role with sometime required in the office – some travel to client site potentially every few weeks – UK in the majority but possibility of Europe.
If you have experience of working for a startup organisation previously – great! The role will suit someone who enjoys building things and helping getting processes and procedures in place.
Key skills and experience sought:
- 3+ Years Project Management experience
- Industry certification in Project Management a plus (Prince II, PMP etc)
- Experience in managing IT networking and infrastructure projects
- Hardware configuration experience a plus
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with an innate ability to multitask
- Proven working experience within the same or similar role
- Engineering background or working within IT networking and infrastructure is highly desirable
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at using G Suite programmes
- Team player – happy to go the extra mile for your colleagues/team
- Recently opened an office in Spain so Spanish is a plus
Project Manager: IT, networking, infrastructure, Prince2, PMP, PMI, Project Manager
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment