Project Manager – NAVCOM
Navigational Communications Project Manager
Opportunity for a Project Manager with a background in Maritime/ Naval/ electronic installprojects/ engineering to join a leading organization in Satellite Communications.
In the role, you will manage a range of parallel NAVCOM installation projects across a range of maritime customers.
You will need to hold or be eligible for UK SC clearance as a minimum.
The role can be based from their Surrey offices (ideal) or Newcastle. Hybrid working available 2 days per week.
Key experience sought:
- Maritime electronic install project/engineering background.
- Technical knowledge/experience of the following advantageous: Radar, Navigation, GMDSS, Satellite communications, ECDIS, AIS, UHF/VHF radio systems, PABX/PAGA
- Proactive, tenacious approach with strong problem-solving skills, an ability to meet tight deadlines and balance priorities
- Hold or have the ability to achieve Security Clearance
- First-class communication skills
- Customer-centric focus with a proactive and flexible approach to work
- Strong attention to detail and ability to exceed client expectations
- Flexibility with travel is needed for the role
- Manage numerous parallel NAVCOM installation projects across a range of maritime customers.
- Follow internal project management processes
- End-to-end management of projects from kick-off to closure.
- Assist with bid activities
- Assist with pre-sale activities
- Provide technical and installation expertise for all NAVCOM products and services.
- Management of suppliers, and internal teams (engineering, field service engineers and logistics) to deliver projects effectively.
Project Manager: Naval, Navy, Maritime, Marine, Satellite, VSAT, communications, Navigation, radio, electronic install projects
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment