Project Manager – Integrated Systems
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Cumbria as a Project Manager.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to be accountable as a member of the Project Management team for development and implementation of appropriately tailored practices.
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results of the team.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed based on own knowledge of Project Management.
- Adapts and develops own project plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions.
Key skills & qualifications
- Experienced professional with extensive knowledge of Project Management (tools, techniques, practices) and basic knowledge of other functions such as Commercial & Finance.
- Able to resolve & guide others in solving complex project-related issues, but the normal is to follow established procedures.
- Extensive understanding of the Business environment for own project and team.
- Recognised as an experienced Project Management practitioner.
- Demonstrates good commercial practices & how it integrates within own project area.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills. Able to persuade and influence internal & external stakeholders, sometimes at senior levels internally.
- Decisions and problem-solving are guided by policies, procedures and business plan. Receives guidance from senior manager as needed.
- University level education or professional qualifications gained through industry.
- Professional PM Qualification or years of practical experience gained through application of Project Management.
- Expect to be an LCM Assessor or Chairperson.
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £60.02 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.