Project Manager – Healthcare Innovation
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: London Finsbury/remote
Contract: FTC – 3 months renewable
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exhaustive and may be subject to review and amendment, in consultation with the post holder. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties within the general scope of the post.
Job summary and scope:
The Team delivers large scale proof of concepts in the UK. The vision is to build partnerships with academia, public sector organisations, large companies and small subject matter experts, to provide solutions to real country problems.
Benefit/Outcome: This project management service delivers significant benefit to our client Cisco, including (but not limited to) branding, new relationships and partnerships with both public and private sector, access to new markets and market sectors, new sales opportunities, and the creation of new solutions based on Cisco technology.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
- Synthesize needs expressed to inform the challenge program design and innovation management scope of work
- Lead processes to identify and engage partners including: individuals, universities, start-ups, technology companies and design firms
- Identify SOW including timeline, milestones, and payment terms and set up cadence of monthly meetings with partners to review milestones, metrics, progress to date, action items
- Ensure learnings from pilots meet client objectives
- Prepare proposals as well as establish scope of work, project resource requirements, and key metrics to measure success
- Manage specific elements of project plans, including client communication, scheduling resources, leading project teams in challenge cities, establishing and monitoring budgets/schedules
- Participate in client and public meetings
- Lead relationship with challenge corporate sponsors.
- Help manage Bid process and management of new Projects and Partner collaboration opportunities using ASANA.
- Prepare and Manage project spend and budget forecasts.
- Lead quarterly PMO reviews with Innovate UK and UK Government Departments for Health…etc
- Provide Progress and content as required to the strategic board meetings to ensure stakeholder engagement is maintained throughout lifetime of Programme
- Shape proposition, coordinate and drive forward both partners and Technical contributions.
- Build internal, Partner and Subcontract relationships and advocate buy-in to ensure successful delivery.
- Liaise with Innovation marketing and communications for programme dissemination.
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment