Project Manager – Data Reform
– Identify where we have poor quality data and processes
– Work with the business to identify the data and get them to rectify
– Work with Capability team to highlight where we get repeat errors and can do something system orientated to rectify
– Work with the data team to write out governance processes for data management
YOU MUST HAVE
– Good stakeholder management skills
– Experience in data/IT projects
– Strong PM experience of schedule, risks, issues, take the lead, pro-active, able to manage a small team (4) of data architects/analysists
Due to the nature of work you must be able to acheive UK Security Clearance so you must hold a valid British Passport.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.