Project Leader – BAE075070
- Lead and manage the production of various Project/Programme reports, using a variety of Software/Reporting Techniques and accountable for robust metrics and management reports required for the CAM Review process and CSR Reviews.
- Provide support, expertise and advice on data analysis and forecasting to Senior Management.
- Provide expertise in project planning, monitoring and control tools, techniques and procedures to Programme teams and Cost Account Managers.
- Lead improvement initiatives within the organisation in particular assist in establishing a robust project control culture within the business.
- Lead on System/Process development and creation, distribution and analysis of ad hoc reports.
- Accountable for supporting the CAM’s in defining the work content of the control account (Statement of work) to support resource estimating. Accountable for providing timely inputs to the Company BRP Process to ensure required resource is available to carry out the defined scope of work.
- Accountable for analysis and reporting on cost and schedule performance in line with monthly CAM reviews and support completion of arising actions. Ensure integrity of overall Project data.
- Ensure general governance for all Project Controls processes; including Work Packages [Open/Close/Data Validation etc] at appropriate – authorised level and; regular cost and schedule baseline maintenance and support through the Performance Measurement Baseline Change Request (PMBCR) process.
- Lead, develop and motivate any reporting and assigned staff through good communication and honest open management techniques in keeping with company values, policies and procedures and Take responsibility and accountability for the performance management of the team [including PDR’s, ESM, performance reviews etc] in line with the company process.
- Work with Cost Engineering and Finance in the development of accurate estimates in support of bids, annual budgets or cost to completion and analyse “spend to date” data.
- To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules.
Key skills & qualifications
- Foundation Degree / HNC / HND / Certificate in Project Management or equivalent level of qualification
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft packages
- LCM Awareness
- Proficient user of EVM Tools and Techniques
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £36.00-41.00 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.