The Project Coordinator’s responsibilities will include:
- Compiling reports and coordinating submission
- Building and maintaining online databases of information
- Perform various administrative and functional tasks such as creating and maintaining project documents and schedules, ensuring that team members and other contributors are on schedule and compiling summaries for all those who are involved
- Responsible for conference, meeting and workshop planning and execution
- Coordinating projects that include all aspects of project planning, target date execution, and repeated communication to internal and external stakeholders
- The occasional possibility of some light travel once a quarter.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment