We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Warton as a Project Controller.
The role will be an initial 16 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to be apart of delivering the Project Control Systems of the Radar development contracts working across multi discipline teams and ensuring deliverables are provide to time, cost and quality.
* Establish and maintain the Risk & Opps management
* Monthly maintenance of CAM Pack and associated key messages
* CAM Schedule update and ensure scheduling governance is maintained on the integrated schedule
* Ensure baseline schedule and reporting topical.
* Report financial performance through the CSR.
* Interfacing with the customer on regular status reporting of the contract
- Maintain rolling wave detailed programmes with the multi discipline delivery teams
- Support to establish a robust PCS that is used to manage the contract
- Identify and manage key issues on the schedule governance and critical path within BAE workshare.
- Establish and run multi functional and multi CAMs sessions to review Management and Technical Risks
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £28.27 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.