6 month contract opportunity for a Project Buyer with a global IT services organisation. In this role you will support the sales team on enterprise level IT/ Communications transformation projects.
Key skills and experience required for Project Buyer:
- Graduate calibre candidate in Finance, Sourcing or Commercial ideally
- Minimum 2 years buyer experience
- Strong skills within Excel – pivot table, vLookup, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Exposure to multinational environment and IT/ Telecoms industry experience ideal
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and liaison skills
- Ability to influence, convince
- Ability to present and defend position in meeting
- Ability to collect and negotiate 3rd party costs to sales for proposals/ bids
- Review & ensure terms & conditions with client are the same as supplier
- Liaise with buyers at group level to use Master agreement & revert to sales team
- Work closely with sales to understand customer requirements and support for products & services externally resourced
Project Buyer: Project Buyer, Buyer, Procurement, IT, Telecoms
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.