An opportunity has arisen for a permanent role with our major defence client for an experienced Programme Manager.
Our client has an increasing number of programmes and opportunities associated with design and integration of Cyber & Intelligence and Cyber and Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) Systems and Subsystems. The Programme Manager will be a key role in defining how our client shapes itself to win new opportunities, and lead them to completion.
Due to the nature of this work, DV Clearance will be required to undertake the role.
What we are looking for in you
- The PM must be a champion of teamwork and foster a team environment that encourages ownership and accountability across the functional membership.
- Aspects of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) will be required.
- A highly motivated team player with a strategic vision.
- Deep awareness of the MOD and UKIC and their operational requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- DV Clearance.
Salary: £80-85,000 depending on experience
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment