Product Security Engineer
This role is CONFIRMED to be inside IR35
- Major Tasks and Activities:
- Manage the Accreditation of a number of Maritime programmes at varying points in the lifecycle.
- Liaise with the system accreditor(s) to manage expectations and ensure that IA requirements are met and risk is reduced to acceptable level.
- Determine the IA Strategy for each project including how requirements will be flowed down to suppliers
- Influence and shape the technical design for each product to build security into the design from the beginning.
- Ensure project security is in place including arrangement between suppliers and partners and for reference rigs.
- Support functional IA activities.
Key Outputs/Deliverables: Business Unit
- Producing and collecting Accreditation Documentation
- Inputting sections of the Bid Proposal Document
- Contribution to the wider IA Special Interest Group
Key Technical Skills
- Solid engineering experience and background
- Flexible to new challenges and skills
- Attention to detail and able to identify priority areas of focus.
- Experience of or working in information assurance (particularly if working with UK/NATO/International standards) would be an advantage.
- Experience of working within a large engineering programme would be an advantage.
- CCP qualifications or experience of competencies of practitioner level in ‘Security & Information Risk Advisor’ and/or Senior IA Architect role would be an advantage.
- Must have completed an IAS1&2 Training Course
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment