Principal Systems Engineer
- Requirement analysis and derivation at sub-system level, in addition to defining and capturing qualification statements/cases against requirements.
- Using proprietary UML based visual modelling and design toolsets to structure design definition of complex engineering and auxiliary systems.
- Systems engineering experience gained from one or more areas of the systems engineering lifecycle/ V-model, such as: systems integration, system verification testing, software testing, system design etc.
- Honours degree or equivalent experience in the appropriate discipline.
- General engineering systems experience, throughout the full product lifecycle.
- Knowledge or at least recognition of relevant engineering standards (including safety and environmental regulations).
- Experience utilising software packages such as UML based modelling toolsets.
- Requirements management experience with software tools such as DOORS and familiar with IT networks and general office applications.
- Capable of achieving the appropriate Professional Institution membership.
PLEASE NOTE: This position has been confirmed as INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.