Principal Systems Engineer
– Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience) in relevant STEM subject (Engineering/ Physics/ Maths/ Science).
– Knowledge of the system engineering lifecycle and be able to apply good systems engineering practices to your work
– Understanding of relevant engineering standards, including safety and environmental regulations
– Use of system analysis and design tools such as Enterprise Architect.
– Experience of working in a customer-facing and/or supplier engagement role.
– Member of appropriate professional institution; Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership.
We welcome people with experience of the military, defence and maritime industries, who can use their knowledge and learning to help us ensure that we provide the best products into submarines. We are also keen to work with people from other industries, technical fields and working environments who can bring in innovative and fresh thinking and work with us to participate and contribute to the important work that we do.
We are looking for motivated people who can take responsibility for their own outputs and be confident working autonomously and in a structured manner. You will be capable of supervising others will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.