Principal Systems Engineer (Requirements Management) x 2
- To develop and enact the requirements engineering for the concept phase of a major Systems of Systems programme.
- To undertake Requirements Management, V&V, Process Development and Configuration Management.
- To manage and administer the programme requirements toolset.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to mature systems and system supporting documentation.
- To support the development of Requirements & Acceptance Management Plans and the supporting governance and assurance framework.
- To maintain high quality documentation in support of the tasks being undertaken both for delivery as part of the programme and supporting business review, programme progress tracking etc.
- Development of requirements engineering approach and execution of requirements activities with limited supervision.
- Engaging with customers and stakeholders on specific technical matters.
- Working as part of a technical team in support of project objectives.
- Supporting requirements elicitation, development and compliance management.
- Development of structured arguments for the satisfaction of requirements.
- Development and enactment of key requirements and acceptance focused management plans.
- Produce technical documentation in support of work carried out.
- Plans and structures own work under direction of project leadership.
- Delivery and progress reporting to senior technical and project staff.
- Escalates significant problems and issues encountered with senior staff.
- Supporting other systems and subsystems teams as a Subject Matter Expert on requirements engineering.
- Degree qualified in relevant STEM subject or demonstrable experience of working as a systems engineer in large projects.
- Experience of Requirements Engineering tools and techniques.
- Experience in Systems Engineering in particular for complex systems of systems.
- Awareness and experience of requirements lifecycle, from initial elicitation through to acceptance.
- Requirements derivation, verification and validation experience.
- Configuration management experience.
- Experience of using and ideally administering the DOORs toolset.
- Ability to interact and influence a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge in the development and decomposition of requirements from system level down to supplier specifications.
- Awareness of relevant systems engineering standards such as ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288.
PLEASE NOTE: This position has been assessed as INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.