We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Cumbria as a Principal Engineer.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to design and develop solutions and resolve engineering issues and problems for a range of situations relating to your specialist knowledge area.
- Assists in the production of estimates, creates and/or assists in the production of design requirement specifications
- Develops, promotes and shares new technologies for implementation across businesses and programme(s)
- Acts as Engineering, technical or design authority for a sub-system or Line Replaceable Unit (LRU)
- Provides technical leadership and guidance on matters relating to a discipline, may occasionally lead a team of engineers including line management responsibility
Key skills & qualifications
- Requires detailed and comprehensive understanding of concepts and principals relating to an area within an engineering discipline.
- Has significant experience and able to apply knowledge to a wide range of engineering issues within own discipline and other engineering disciplines.
- A highly experienced professional engineer, has a depth and breadth of knowledge in a discipline area.
- CEng level or equivalent level of capability.
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £88.22 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.