Principal Engineer – Support Engineering
Principal Engineer – Support Engineering AR&M
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Cumbria as a Principal Engineer.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to be the primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the delivery of AR&M modelling and element deliverables.
- Produce the full range of AR&M deliverables, including the AR&M Case and Case Reports
- Provide oversight of AR&M administrative functions to maintain records within the Support Engineering department and to facilitate ILS activities
- Undertake the evaluation and sign-off of the impact of engineering change on support deliverables for systems and equipment
- Provide leadership and guidance to the AR&M engineering team
- Provide technical expertise and a knowledgeable interface to suppliers and customers on AR&M matters
Key skills & qualifications
- Extensive level of domain knowledge over the full range of AR&M disciplines and how they relate to ILS and Safety.
- Experience of delivering AR&M in appropriate phases of the programme lifecycle
- Knowledge of the complete engineering lifecycle and how support activities align to it, with some experience of operating in a number of phases.
- Have a strong awareness of Product Safety and SHE.
- Good communication skills and be able to interact with stakeholders
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Location: Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria
Rate: £66.69 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.