Principal Data Consultant – Azure
Principal Data Consultant/ Architect – Azure
Opportunity for a Principal Data Consultant/ Architect – Azure to join an innovative, growing Data Consultancy. In this role you will take ownership of client data projects provide leadership to the data team.
A client-facing role with the potential for onsite visits and client workshops from their offices in Buckinghamshire.
Experience across Azure data technology stack is sought with AWS/ Google experience also of interest.
Working in an inclusive environment where continued learning, development and growth can flourish.
Key responsibilities of Principal Data Consultant will include:
- Ownership of customer data projects from presales to delivery
- Translating customer business goals and data strategies to technical delivery road-maps
- Ability to explain complex data technologies and architectures to business stakeholders
- Architect data solutions
- Implement data platforms using Azure technology stack
- Lead customers on their data journey and manage expectations
- Technical leadership and direction across data architecture and engineering
- Work effectively across project and product teams
Key experience and skills required:
- Proven background in delivering complex data projects from start to finish
- Experience with Azure data technology stack – AWS/ Google also of interest
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Analysis Services, Databricks and Power BI
- Centralised data repositories/ Data warehouses
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Defining, aligning and evolving data strategies
- Azure, Googl, AWS or DAMA certifications
Principal Data Consultant/ Architect: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Analysis Services, Databricks and Power BI, AWS, GCP
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment