Presales Solution Architect – cyber authentication
Our client is an excitingCyber Security software company specializing in digital identification, authentication, and access management with an initial 6-month contract opportunity for a Presales Solution Architect.
You will need a strong background within cyber security and enterprise environments with an emphasis on identification, access management, authentication, and digital fraud. A background in telecommunications or financial services working with enterprise-level organizations.
The role will be hybrid with time required at their London offices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver highly targeted market-facing presentations, customized demos to meet customer requirements, and scoping meetings to technically qualify deals
- Deriving a ‘best-fit’ Identity and Access Management solution to meet client objectives and requirements, inputting into Solution Architecture Documents, Technical System Designs.
- Articulate solution value during the sales process to various audiences and stakeholders across all technical levels
- Participate in the RFI/RFP process by contributing subject matter expertise in response to stated requirements
- Build strong relationships with clients and be seen as a trusted advisor on security and identification solutions.
Key experience sought:
- 5+ years experience in cyber security and enterprise architectures with an emphasis on identification, and access management, authentication, and digital fraud
- Understanding of authentication technologies: 2FA/ MFA, FIDO, biometrics, and risk-based authentication
- Extensive experience in technical consultative activities to deliver custom market-facing presentations, manage requirements discovery sessions, and conduct solution demonstrations
- Skilled in crafting feedback and delivering enablement and training
- An ability to work across multiple countries and time zones, ability to travel.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- University degree, equivalent professional qualifications in Computer Science, Systems Management, Cyber security, or Certification in CISSP is preferable
Presales Solution Architect: Pre-sales, Presales, Solutions, Architect, Consultant, Cyber, authentication, 2FA, MFA, FIDO, biometrics, risk-based authentication, identification, access management, digital fraud.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.