Oracle ERP Functional Design Product Manager
6 month contract opportunity for an Oracle ERP Functional Design Product Manager to work with a leading global construction organization.
You will be responsible for ensuring the cohesive design of the Oracle ERP System across Record to Report, Source to Pay and Project to Cash.
This role will be based onsite at Rickmansworth and is Inside IR35
Key skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable experience of managing a high performing team.
- Functional knowledge and 10+ years demonstrable experience of Oracle ERP across the Record to Report, Source to Pay and Project to Cash value streams.
- Experience of designing lean solutions (knowledge/qualification in Lean Six Sigma is desirable).
- Knowledgeable in solution architecture and business analysis (TOGAF/Business Analysis qualifications desirable).
- Ability to work and lead others in both waterfall and agile environments, and to understand when either approach is needed.
- Good knowledge of application testing approaches
- Proactive and passionate about delivering best practice methodologies to obtain results.
- A structured approach to work, ensuring clarity of team responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience of working with stakeholders, and technical teams across the organisation.
Oracle ERP Functional Design Product Manager: Oracle ERP, Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion, Oracle eBusiness suite, Record to Report, Source to Pay, Project to Cash, R2R, S2P
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.