Oracle ERP Delivery Manager
6 month contract opportunity for an Oracle ERP Delivery Manager working with a leading construction organization.
In this role you will be responsible for a team of administrators and technical staff who are responsible for providing ERP administration, technical support, and guidance to the UK business.
You will track and improve service performance.
This role will be based onsite at Rickmansworth and is inside IR35
Key skills required:
- Demonstrable experience of managing a high performing team.
- Extensive ERP experience in a Support Role, operating at a Senior level within a large PLC.
- Experience of working within a large, complex, customer focussed environment.
- 5+ years of core Oracle systems and Oracle service and operational procedures and administrating an Oracle Cloud ERP solution.
- ITIL qualification and 5+ years’ experience of implementing and working in ITIL service operations.
- Extensive experienced working with delivering team ensuring release and environment management governance and stable Oracle platforms.
- Strong background in management within an Oracle ERP Business Support Environment and experience of delivering a continuous improvement agenda.
- Demonstrable ability to engage with vendors and review technical proposals to ensure technical solutions meet business objectives.
- Ability to work and lead others in both waterfall and agile environments, and to understand when either approach is needed.
- Proactive and passionate about delivering best practice methodologies to obtain results.
- A structured approach to work, ensuring clarity of team responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience of working with stakeholders, and technical teams across the organisation.
Oracle ERP Delivery Manager: Delivery Manager, Oracle ERP, ITIL, Oracle ERP Platforms
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.