Oracle ERP Application Analyst
Oracle ERP Application Analyst: Oracle ERP, Oracle EBS, Oracle e-business
Our client are a global manufacturer and retailer with an opportunity for an Oracle ERP Application Analyst.
You will need 3+ years experience with Oracle ERP, with good analytical skills, covering data & reporting & testing. Good knowledge sought across a range of modules: Order management, WMS, Inventory, Logistics and manufacturing modules (WIP, BOMS etc).
In this role you will work with the business to support & contribute to Oracle ERP projects within the EMEA region.
Key skill requirements/ responsibilities:
- Implementing, configuring & supporting Oracle ERP
- Requirements gathering, documentation & liaison with wider team to determine functional/ solution changes
- Understand Software Development Life-cycle
- Proficient with troubleshooting tools e.g. Metalink
- Proven experience testing Oracle ERP
- Project planning
- Able to contribute to feasibility analysis/ goals/ objectives
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and liaise effectively across teams
- Quality orientated and able to able to apply company and professional best practise
Excellent opportunity in a friendly, team based environment.
Oracle ERP, Oracle EBS, Oracle e-business
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment