Oracle ERP Analyst
Opportunity for an Oracle ERP Analyst to join a successful, growing organization working with their EMEA team working from their Southampton offices.
You will ideally have 3+ years experience with Oracle ERP across a range of modules.
Experience with SQL or Toad SQL is sought.
In this role you will support their EMEA business users with Oracle ERP and other ERP systems. This will include contributing to systems solutions, support of the ERP systems, requirements analysis, training others, advising on best practice and testing systems.
Key experience sought:
- Ideally 3+ years Oracle ERP experience
- Experienced Applications Analyst
- Experience across a range of modules – ideally WMS, picking and shipping, finance, inventory, order management, logistics
- Ability to source and identify business data
- Manipulate data for management reporting
- Experience with SQL or TOAD
- First class communication skills and able to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
Oracle ERP Analyst: Oracle ERP, Oracle Applications, Oracle e-biz, EBS, SQL, TOAD
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment