We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Preston as an On-boarding Professional.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to create a positive experience for our clients’ new and existing employees, supporting them throughout the on-boarding lifecycle.
- Providing timely/regular communications, ensuring candidates and hiring manager are effectively engaged and supported throughout the on-boarding cycle.
- Providing a quality customer service, interacting with other teams involved in the on-boarding cycle e.g. Payroll/Reward or Occupational Health/Security, answering enquiries and escalating where appropriate.
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Providing advice and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
Key skills & qualifications
- Customer service experience.
- Strong administration background.
- It would be desirable to have knowledge of HR administration.
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £14.34 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.