Occupational Health Advisor
- Providing a management referral response service with clear and concise answers to management questions
- Providing support and level of decision-making for Screening Nurses as needed and referring to OH physician when required with complex cases
- Provide Travel Health clinics as required.
- Carrying out health surveillance/fitness for work tasks health assessment and deliver Health and Wellbeing advice to individual employees during consultations
- Review/creation of OH procedure/process as requested by OH manager.
- Provide statistical data to OH Manager as required.
- Assist in the delivery of the Wellbeing/Health Promotion activities including creation of up to date information via online/events/displays/materials/goods.
- Participate in other OH tasks as deemed necessary in a small team where flexibility may be needed to continue service delivery.
Key Mental/Analytical Skills and Challenges
- Able to respond to and action short notice requests whilst continuing to manage scheduled tasks
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of OH systems and processes
- Identify learning opportunities to contribute to professional and individual development
- Actively seek to understand the operational issues faced by the business
- Knowledge of the contractual arrangements with the NBC/MOD/partnering businesses
- General knowledge of industry occupational hygiene issues which lead to occupational health issues.
- RN Level 1
- Specialist OH Diploma/degree
- Health surveillance elements of training enabling competency in:
- HAVS assessment
- Travel health
- Immunisation administration
- Vision screening
PLEASE NOTE: This role has been confirmed as being INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.