Excellent opportunity for a Network Technician to work with a leading global Communications organization. Working from their offices in Surrey.
Seeking a CCNA level individual with 2+ years of experience working on network infrastructure
Hybrid working 2 days a week available
In this role you will manage monitor and support the organizations network infrastructure as well as client network infrastructure.
Key experience sought:
- CCNA certified as a minimum with 2+ years experience working on network infrastructure – IP, switching, routing, firewall
- Experience with SNMP monitoring systems
- Good knowledge of MPLs, BGP, VPN
- Must be able eligible for and happy to undergo DV level clearance
- Some flexibility with travel will be needed
Network Technician: network, routing, switching, firewalls, SNMP, VPN
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment