This role is working at the cutting edge of Defence/Aerospace technology and requires Security Clearable candidates that are looking for a network managing/monitoring/support role. Paying £28-£35k per year for a Network Technician and £40k-£50k per year for a Network Engineer.
Location and Commitments:
- Permanent Full Time Position, based in our in our Redhill office. You need to be located within 1 hour travel of the office. − On completion of probation, you will be eligible to join our hybrid working schemes which are either: ▪ Time in Lieu – Working up to 1 hour per day before/after work to gain an extra day off a month.
- Work from home on Wednesday’s & Friday’s.
- Competitive Salary.
- Annual bonus based on company and individual performance.
- Pension matched up 7.5%.
- 25 holiday days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Onsite Gym at the Redhill offices.
- Free Parking.
- Managing, monitoring and supporting the client’s network infrastructure
- Managing, monitoring and supporting customer networks
- Work alongside the internal support teams to ensure that client’s network and customer networks are optimised and secure
- Test, roll out and installation of new products and services into the client’s portfolio
- Maintain high quality documentation for the client’s network infrastructure.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical competency in all that they do with a right first time, every time attitude.
- Degree or HND/HNC in IT/Telecommunication/related area preferred
- CCNA minimum
- At least 2 years hands-on intermediate experience of working with network infrastructure (IP, Firewall, Switching, Routing)
- At least 2 years hands-on experience of SNMP monitoring systems
- Good knowledge of MPLs, BGP, VPN preferred
- Experience of creating and maintaining complex network schemas/diagrams/documentation
- Excellent customer support skills and ability to interact with customers both on the phone and in meetings
- Ability to absorb and quickly gain knowledge of the client’s bespoke products and services
- Ability to diagnose complex faults, document, communicate and follow up corrective actions
- Ability to be able achieve DV security clearance
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment