Opportunity for a Network Engineer, Network Analyst with a leading global organisation with EMEA HQ based near Southampton.
In this role you will be involved with the design, implementation and support of the organisations world-class network and security infrastructure.
Hybrid role with a mix of on site and remote work.
Key skills and experience sought for Network Engineer:
- 5+ years experience within complex network infrastructure
- Experienced within Cisco networking and datacentre products
- Cisco Nexus, ACI
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco Routing and Switching – DMVPN, MPLS
- Security – Cisco ISE
- RADIUS authentication
Key responsibilities will include
- Configure deploy & maintain world-class network infrastructure
- Provide input into strategic direction
- Evaluate emerging technologies continuous learning & development
- Manage infrastructure projects
- Participate in 24/7 on call rota
- Assist with department budgeting
Network Engineer: Cisco switching & routing, Cisco Nexus, ACI, Cisco ASA, Cisco ISE, RADIUS authentication
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment