Multi-Cloud Consultant – AWS & Azure
Multi Cloud Senior Technical Consultant – AWS & Azure
3 month extendable contract opportunity for a Multi Cloud Senior Technical Consultant – AWS & Azure certified.
In this role you will work with their global clients on client facing technical delivery of Multi Cloud Solutions.
Proven hands on technical experience in Azure, AWS, DevOps, Terraform, IT infrastructure, networking and security, landing zones, scripts, and cloud best practise is sought.
Key Experience sought:
- Degree calibre candidate with Azure and AWS certification
- Extensive hands-on experience in client-facing roles
- Hands on knowledge and experience with IT Infrastructure, networking and security
- Hands on DevOps experience, Terraform etc
- Experienced using Cloud services: Networking, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, Auto Scaling, Serverless Architecture, Data and Analytics Service.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options (Azure & AWS)
- Bringing your 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure engineering and supporting cloud based infrastructure and your knowledge of Landing zones, scripts, networking, security and multi-cloud best practise.
- Collaborate with the presales and sales teams to identify additional revenue.
- Contribute to RFP technical and solution responses
- Technically support presales to close deals utilizing your knowledge on solutions
- Provide customer facing expertise on multiple platforms and services e.g (VMware, Openstack, AWS, Azure, Google)
- Maintain and improve cloud platform infrastructure and ability to configure auto-scaling, terraform, ansible etc…
- Find solutions to problems that disrupt availability, performance and stability
- Suggest ways to improve and reduce Cloud operational costs with adaptive performance tuning
- Provide technical leadership in provisioning and maintaining a multi-tenant hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud migrations – audit, migrate and perform post migration analysis where required.
- Compose, publish and manage IT documentation.
- Participation in disaster recovery solution design, implementation and testing.
Cloud Technical Consultant: AWS, Azure, DevOps, Terraform, IT Infrastructure, Networking, Security
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.