Microsoft365 Support consultant
At AAP3, we do everything to find you the right job and offer a wide and extensive offering of IT services. Due to our strong growth, we are always looking for new employees.
- Infrastructure projects and integrations, on-site and in the cloud;
- Services related to networks, security, collaboration, storage, network and server maintenance, monitoring, service desk, and on-site support;
- Support by IT specialists, project managers and interim managers;
- Sale of security solutions, routers, servers, network equipment.
You will be part of the domain Digital Workplace Solutions Team ( responsible for the management and evolution of the Microsoft Windows client platform (Office Automation), the corporate mobile solutions, Microsoft O365 cloud services and remote access platforms)
Roles and responsibilities:
- You have experience in building solution such as onsite / remote service desk teams
- You understand ITIL,
- You can design a service in line with customer KPIs, and SLAs,
- You ensure a reliable, scalable and flexible Digital workplace solutions.
- You are involved in the technical design of solutions based on business requirements gathered and analysed by the architects.
- You look for creative, simple solutions and provide clear and structured documentation.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you. You ensure that everything is delivered correctly and on time.
- You apply continuous Integration and Delivery principles in the project.
- You participate in the implementation of the releases according to the change & release management principles of Proximus.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or similar through experience.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Your technical knowledge is at least in one of the following areas of expertise : Microsoft365, Windows 10, Microsoft SCCM (deployment with SCCM), AD, Browsers & Group policies, Scripting (Powershell) knowledge, experience with Adminstudio, Azure, Windows security is an asset.
- You are customer oriented and can manage stressful situations.
- You understand Dutch, French and English and you speak at least two of those languages fluently.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.