Maintenance Engineer – Re-Linking
- Possesses knowledge of the fundamentals within the maintenance engineering discipline, including industry and MoD maintenance management tools and processes.
- Good IT skills, particularly use of appropriate MoD IS applications: UMMS, RCM Toolkit, TITANIUM, MS Office, MS Project, and Internet Explorer.
- Understanding of ship and engineering maintenance / repair planning and delivery skills working under a sustained pressurised environment.
- Able to contribute to a team based working environment.
- Typically HND/HNC qualified
- Knowledge of UMMS
- Knowledge of maintenance principles on warships
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of RCM and/or FMEA / FMECA principles
- Knowledge of Product Breakdown Structures
- Knowledge of LSAR
PLEASE NOTE: This position has been assessed as being INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.