Maintenance Electrician x 2
Purpose of role
To execute work activities associated with manufacturing including planned maintenance, reactive breakdown response/repairs and work requests.
The electrician will report to the Maintenance Supervisors and line management across a 24/5 shift pattern at site, executing a varied range of activities that protect the Washington site and ensure capability for manufacturing teams to perform their duties.
- Site maintenance & installation activities within competencies
- Minor/major repairs within competencies
- Breakdown response & diagnostics to resolve manufacturing equipment issues
- Support to contractors during technical works
- Attendance at site operational meetings as required
- Execution of work orders from the site CMMS
- Update of work order details to maintain the asset database for the site on all works performed
- The production of parts lists and material requests associated with repair and maintenance activities
- Work at height & MEWP license
- Safety qualifications
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in working in blue-chip industries with time pressure & performance metrics
- Communication with stakeholders
- Responsibility for work order completion
- Problem solving (cause, remedial action and corrective action)
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to new ideas
- Team working across shifts through handovers and alongside other staff
- Decision making
PLEASE NOTE: This position has been assessed as INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.