Lead Project Professional
LEAD PROJECT PROFESSIONAL
We have an exciting new contract opportunity which is home based with a requirement to travel in the UK and overseas. This role is for an experiences Project Professional who is able to lead a small project or work package of a larger project.
- Able to perform advance project reporting and scheduling
- Able to undertake advance problem solving typically
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of business process and procedures
- Administration and general office skills including spreadsheets / Microsoft packages.
- Able to lead a small project or a work package of a larger project.
- Able to manage the full project lifecycle to ensure that, over time, the needs of the customer/user continue to be met and that financial and other benefits are achieved.
- Identify, assesses and manages risk to the success of the project.
- Applies appropriate Project management methods and tools
- This is a role for an experiences project professional with the ability to deliver with limited guidance from the line manager.
Key skills & qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding or Project Management processes, procedures and systems.
- Comprehensive Project Management experience demonstrated in a professional capacity and the specialist skills to ensure procedures are followed
- The ability to define the standard which the others will operate. And guide others in the application of the project management process.
- Good knowledge and experience of the PM governance and assurance process such as Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR’s)
- Comprehensive understanding of own projects, its markets, customer, strategic priorities and culture.
- Experience of building relationships and negotiating outcomes with internal stakeholders
- Makes judgements, recommendations and advises on analyses of factual information.
- Good understanding of the structure, organisation, processes an culture of Line of Business, so as to be able to support implementation of appropriate PM approaches.
- Applies problem solving techniques to situations of moderate complexity in the field of PM, taking requirements and data from internal and external sources.
- A comprehensive understanding of how teams integrate with others teams and projects to achieve objectives.
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Location: Hybrid Working
Rate: £50.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.