Lead Project Professional
LEAD PROJECT PROFESSIONAL
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a Lead Project Professional.
The role will be an initial 6-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work within a high calibre Project Management team working on delivering a major project for the UK Defence industry.
- Advanced Project reporting
- Advanced Project scheduling
- Advanced Problem solving, based on previous experience and knowledge
- Advanced Administration and general office skills including spreadsheets/Microsoft packages
- Lead projects or work packages
- Deputise for the Project Manager, as appropriate
Key skills & qualifications
- Broad knowledge and understanding of his or her Line of Business or project.
- Project Management experience demonstrated in a professional role within a significant business or project.
- Extensive, expert level understanding of a range of Project Management tools techniques and practices.
- Good knowledge of the Project Management capability landscape including with Professional institutions.
- Good understanding of the Business environment for Line of Business or project.
- Good knowledge and experience of Project Management governance and assurance processes such as Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and as Assessor at LCM Reviews.
- Experience of influencing stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders to achieve business success.
- Ability to capture, evaluate and share best practice.
- Job requires professional knowledge gained through comprehensive work experience which enables job holder to apply specialist skills to ensure essential procedures are followed and to help define the standards around which others will operate.
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £34.41 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.