Lead Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional – Quality
LEAD PLANNING, MONITORING & CONTROL PROFESSIONAL – QUALITY
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Barrow as a Lead Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to assist the Project Lead with the collation of training requirements, helping to manage expectations of the Quality function against budget and organising training on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitoring spends against budget
- Liaising with key stakeholders to book training courses in line with the Statement of Requirements
- Highlighting risks and issues to the Project Leader
- Working to deadlines to ensure training is complete within the specified time period
- Gathering feedback from delegates to understand the value of the training they have completed
Key skills & qualifications
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of budgets
- Understanding of priority 1 training and the impact it has on a project
- Knowledge of Quality Control testing methods and Quality methodologies would be helpful but not essential (Desirable)
What we’re looking for in you
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Rate: £50.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.