Java Script & React Developer
Java Script & React Developer
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Broad Oak as a Java Script & React Developer.
The role will be an initial 6 month contract and will provide you with knowledge of modern software development including patterns and practices. They will need experience in behaviour driven development or other agile methodologies, understand continuous delivery and integration principles and test automation.
- The specification and design of software to meet defined requirements by following agreed design standards and principles.
- The definition of software, components, interfaces and related characteristics.
- The identification of concepts and patterns and the translation into a design which provides a basis for software construction and verification.
- The evaluation of alternative solutions and trade-offs.
- The facilitation of design decisions within the constraints of systems designs, design standards, quality, feasibility, extensibility and maintainability.
- The development and iteration of prototypes/simulations to enable informed decision-making.
- The adoption and adaptation of software design models, tools and techniques based on the context of the work and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- The planning, designing, creation, amending, verification, testing and documentation of new and amended software components in order to deliver agreed value to stakeholders.
- The identification, creation and application of agreed software development and security standards and processes.
- Adopting and adapting software development lifecycle models based on the context of the work and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- The planning, implementation and control of activities to integrate/build components, subsystems and interfaces to create operational systems, products or services for delivery to customers, or for internal or interim purposes such as testing.
- The development of organisational capabilities for systems integration and build including automation and continuous integration.
Key skills & qualifications
- Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate software design methods, tools and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Specifies and designs large or complex software components. Undertakes impact analysis on major design options, makes recommendations and assesses and manages associated risks.
- Specifies prototypes/simulations to enable informed decision making. Evaluates the quality of others’ systems designs to ensure adherence to standards and identifies corrective action, if needed.
- Ensures that the system design balances functional, quality, security and systems management requirements.
- Contributes to development of organisational software design and architecture policies and standards.
- Takes technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of software development.
- Plans and drives software construction activities.
- Adopts and adapts appropriate software development methods, tools and techniques selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Measures and monitors applications of project/team standards for software construction including software security.
- Contributes to the development of organisational policies, standards, and guidelines for software development.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
BPSS clearance required but may need SC in future
Location: Broad Oak
Rate: £48.58 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.