IT Support Technican
Initial 6 month contract opportunity for an experienced IT Support Technician based on-site in central London supporting end users as they return to the office.
In this role you will work with a global financial organization supporting end users at their London offices.
You will need full Covid vaccination or hold a medical or religious exemption
Seeking an experienced IT Support Technician with a solid background who has worked with established organizations and who can work well with their employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deskside support to end users of laptop, desktop, connectivity, peripheral, software deployment, mobile device management, trading floor support and some data centre support when needed
- Build and deploy IT equipment, moves, changes etc
- Maintain inventory of IT equipment
- Work closely with global teams/ vendors to identify, diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Able to prioritise problems, analyse and troubleshoot issues and work equally well as part of a team or independently
Key experience sought:
- Proven and sound background within deskside support, excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose unfamiliar problems and challenging work
- Able to build, maintain and troubleshoot IT hardware and peripheral issues, moves, changes etc
- Maintain IT equipment inventory
- Knowledge of Windows, AD, Office, etc
- First class customer service and communication skills with good attention to detail
- Data centre experience also of interest to assist on occasion.
IT Support Technician: Desktop, deskside, laptop, desktop, connectivity, peripherals, Windows, Data Centre
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.