IT Support Analyst – Micros POS
6 month contract opportunity (extendable) for an IT Support Analyst, Helpdesk Technician to work with a growing luxury restaurant and lifestyle organization at sites within London.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for IT support within the organization.
Experience in the support of Micros POS is required for this role – please only apply if you have experience with Micros POS.
Key skills and experience sought for IT Support Analyst/ Helpdesk Technician:
- First class communication, interpersonal and communication skills with natural customer service orientation
- Experience in supporting POS / Point of Sale/ and ideally Micro POS specifically
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis
- Good experience with Windows, AD, Networking, connectivity, wireless
- Able to travel between centrally based sites in London
- Liaise effectively with vendors where required to resolve issues
- Regular business hours Monday to Friday with occassional flexibility for some weekend work
IT Support Analyst/ Helpdesk Technician: POS/ Point of Sale, Micros POS, AD, networking/ connectivity/ wireless
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.