IT Support Analyst – 1st line
Opportunity for a 1st line IT Support Analyst required to provide support for a team of around 65 employees working at an office in Warrington. Ideally you will have 6-12+ months IT support experience.
An entry level candidate with e.g. a BTEC/ HND/ HNC in IT and great communication skills can also be considered.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career in their IT career.
In this role you will be the first port of call in IT support for the organizations employees providing 1st/2nd line support. You will need 1st class communication and interpersonal skills and really enjoy supporting end users with their IT problems so they can get back to being productive asap.
Key experience sought:
- 6-12+ months experience in an IT support role
- First class communication and interpersonal skills with natural customer service skills and enjoy getting end users back up and running asap
- Have experience supporting Windows, Azure AD, MS Office 2016/ O365
- Network troubleshooting – LAN / WAN / TCP-IP / DNS / DHCP / VPN
- Experience supporting IP Telephony/ VOIP ideal
- Azure Intune MDM
- Desktop optimization, setup and deployment
- Ideally drive and have own transport (car ideally)
Occasional travel to another office may be required to swap out equipment.
IT Support Analyst: 1st line, 1st level, helpdesk, service desk, IT support
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment