IT Service Analyst
IT Service Analyst
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Preston as a IT Service Analyst.
The role will be an initial 5 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to manage the delivery of aspects of IT Service Delivery.
- Deliver ITIL aligned operational processes and integrates suppliers that do so.
- Conduct data analysis techniques ranging from data aggregation and Management Information reporting (MI), to statistical-based analytics in order to identify patterns of activity and conduct root cause analysis
- Integrate and Co-ordinates internal and external suppliers to achieve agreed service levels and quality standards
- Develop and Co-ordinate plans across multiple suppliers and deliver and communicate those plans.
- Carry out technical delivery and operational activities associated with a technology or group of technologies.
- Problem solve using standard analysis techniques (e.g. the 5 Whys) to get to root cause and is developing diagnostic skills and experience.
Key skills & qualifications
- An experienced Service Analyst that has worked in one or more in-scope capability area for at least three years
- Be trained at least to ITIL foundation and either appropriate ITIL Intermediate or other appropriate capability training
- Knowledge of working within a SIAM operating model would be beneficial
- Must be self motivated and be capable of managing suppliers and other stakeholders to deliver quality output on time.
- Has a solid understanding of their capability and is considered professionally competent in discharging the role without significant supervision
- Uses more advanced analysis and diagnostic techniques to get to root cause
- Supervision is generally associated with work allocation and objective achieving rather than work quality and task level
- Has a wide experience in diagnosing and resolving incidents and problems and their trends
- Will carry out communication to senior stakeholders and suppliers
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £355.38 per day (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.