IT Infrastructure Analyst – Storage
Excellent opportunity with a global organization for an IT Infrastructure Engineer – within their Storage/ SAN/ NAS team. Based from their offices in the Southampton area.
In this role you will support the organizations EMEA storage and server environment. You will need 2+ years IT Infrastructure experience including some experience with Storage/ SAN/ NAS – NetApp, EMC, 3Par or similar.
Great opportunity to build on skills and experience in a great company environment.
Hybrid working once established.
Key skills and experience sought:
- At least 2+ years experience working within an IT team
- Experience with Storage/ SAN/ NAS/ experience with NetApp, EMC, 3PAR or similar
- Experience in the design, analysis and configuration of complex IT Systems
- Experience of IT service delivery within multi-national and multi cultural organisation
Additional experience of interest:
- Degree or equivalent in computing or related subject
- Qualification in Microsoft/ Linux/ VMWare/ NetApp
Infrastructure Analyst – Storage: Storage, SAN, NAS, NetApp, Tintri, Pure, ECS, EMC, 3PAR, Windows, Linux, VMWare
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment