IT Field Support Analyst
Initial 3 month contract opportunity for an IT Field Support Analyst with a leading global construction organization.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting end users as escalated by IT Service desk.
You will need to be flexible with travel with a sound base of IT technical trouble shooting and problem solving across Windows, AD, Office/ O365, Skype, Mobiles, collaboration tools, Windows Server etc.
Role is inside IR35
Key skills and experience ideally sought:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an IT service support environment with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT troubleshooting and problem resolution with broad technical knowledge
- Windows 7/10 support
- MS Office 2016 & Office 365
- Skype for Business
- Collaboration tools/ video
- Connectivity, networking & wireless
- iPhone/ Android support
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a focus on customer service/ end user support
IT Field Support Analyst: IT Support, Windows, AD, connectivity, MS Office, O365, Windows Server
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.