IT Compliance Analyst – EMEA
Our client are an established, global organisation with a new opportunity for an IT Compliance Analyst – EMEA to work with their global team supporting their EMEA entities, departments and teams.
A background in compliance and risk is required for this role – ideally IT Compliance and risk including SOX, SOC1, audits, ISO, PCI etc.
Hybrid role 1-2 days p/w on site. Occasional international travel (very flex).
You will need to be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team with great communication and relationship building skills.
Key skills and experience sought:
- Experience within Compliance and risk – preferably IT Compliance and risk
- Experience supporting audit/ risk/ compliance within finance, banking, financial service environment
- Ideally holding a Risk and Compliance certification
- Experience with Visio, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Strong understanding of business objectives and goals
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Able to collaborate and partner with IT and business stakeholders
- First class communication and presentation skills
IT Compliance Analyst: Compliance, risk, audit, SOX, SOC1, ISO, PCI
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment