We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Prestonas an Internal Recruiter.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to to support the end-to-end recruitment activity in a fast paced, complex manufacturing environment. You will gain an understanding of the different business areas and their demands, with the opportunity for progression in other areas/teams
- Full responsibility for the end to end recruitment process from selection right through to on-boarding candidates
- Manage the hiring manager relationship from initial vacancy consultation until first day readiness, setting expectations and offering a world class end to end recruitment service
- Manage the relationship with the agencies on the preferred suppliers list and ensure they fully support the contingent recruitment campaigns.
- Work with hiring managers and suppliers to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy for each requirement, setting and manages expectations for all involved
- Providing regular and timely communications, ensuring candidates and hiring managers are efficiently engaged and supported throughout the recruitment cycle
- Work as part of a team to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved
- Providing advice and offer support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion own judgement may need to be exercised
- Providing advice and guidance based on recruitment best practice, market conditions, and being a subject matter expert to facilitate the overall recruitment process.
- Looking at accounting data to help solve issues raised by the business or suppliers due to billing discrepancies, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to manage high volume and a variety of roles across a specific business area
Key skills & qualifications
- Knowledge of recruitment processes is essential with knowledge of contingent recruitment highly desirable
- Excellent IT skills, in particular applicant tracking systems
- Ability to understand and champion the importance of data integrity, timely and accurate reporting and uses this information to run efficient processes
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns as well as unique roles and the variances in between
- Experience of working within agreed HR policies and processes and provide ad hoc recruitment advice
- Ability to resolve multiple highly complex operational issues
- Experience of delivering to and working with service level agreements and service definitions.
- Ability to challenge and influence at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to deliver niche and high volume transactional recruitment services
- Proven ability of challenging and improving customer perception through delivery of contractual measures and excellent service
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £18.11 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.