We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Dorset as an Integration Engineer.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work within an exciting market leading IT domain, to not only sustain an existing portfolio of products, systems and services but also to support the development and innovation of future products and projects.
- Understanding and interpreting customer requirements
- Creating high level and detailed system designs
- Performing technical studies & producing associated reports with recommendations
- Developing options for potential solutions
- Understanding of competitors and suppliers
- Producing technical documentation
- Evolving existing ideas and providing innovate solutions
Key skills & qualifications
- Knowledge of operating systems eg Linux, 2016/2019 Server, Windows 10
- IT Security, Lockdowns, Active Directory, Access Controls;
- Networking technologies, including Software Defined Networking
- Scripting or software programming languages, including PowerShell
- Security aspects, such as Malware, Active Directory & Group Policy Management
- Development using CI/CD pipelines & tools;
- Flexible compute such as AWS, Azure, Google or virtualisation such as VMware;
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Protective Monitoring solutions, such as ArcSight and Splunk;
- Backup solutions, such as VEEAM;
- Programming and scripting languages, such as Python, PowerShell or C#;
- Cisco, McAfee, Juniper, networking devices;
- Installation or support experience within customers operational environments;
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Good technical writing ability;
- Innovators and inventors
- Integration of systems into military vehicles
- Acceptance, trials, demonstrations and delivery processes
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £50.77 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.