Integration Engineer – Shared Infrastructure (SI)
Integration Engineer – Shared Infrastructure
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in South London as an Integration Engineer – Shared Infrastructure.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to undertake a defined range of SI related, systems engineering activities in line with all relevant processes and quality requirements under the direction of the SI Integration Team Leader and Integration Team Technical Authority.
- Carry out the technical aspects of SI Infrastructure Integration activities through the application of engineering processes.
- Be involved with the SI integration and build processes,
- Assist in development of in-house tools to support integration activities.
- Be involved with the SI Target Hardware and update processes and procedures for its use and management.
- Hands-on integration of the SI System.
- Ensure adherence to project related Security, Export, Safety, Health, and Environment processes.
Key skills & qualifications
- Ability to operate in a large, complex multi-project environment
- We require a systems engineer, preferably with a strong software engineering background. You’ll have experience with many of the following:
- Integration and delivery of complex systems
- Software development and integration experience
- VMWare & virtualisation techniques
- DELL Blade hardware technology and associated control software
- COTS performance, monitoring and test tools
- Network technology, configuration and troubleshooting
- Use of virtualised graphics and shared desktop environment technology
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Rate: £49.84 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.