ILS Maintenance Engineer
- Work within the T26 maintenance team reviewing OEM submitted documentation.
- Review and write comments back to the supplier or mark the supplied documents conformant
- Engage with suppliers as required to assist with getting documentation conformant
- Engage with the T26 supply chain when dealing direct with suppliers
- Engage with other stakeholders both internal and external to BAE regarding submitted documentation.
- Ideally will have experience within a maintenance/maintainer role from a marine environment such as shipbuilding, ship support or oil and gas
- Knowledge of ILS principles and experience in the application of the ILS techniques
- Degree/HND/OND or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- Familiar with maintenance management and scheduling systems
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.