Responsible for the quality, schedule adherence and product safety of their own scheduled work to achieve an effective ILS solution.
- Production of ILS deliverables to achieve the stated requirement.
- Population and Maintenance of LSAR in context of related ILS artefacts reports.
- Comply with statutory requirements, regulations and company procedures, including SHE and ITAR
- Application of the ILS Engineering Business Management procedures and maintain awareness of current ILS techniques.
- Awareness of Defence Standards 00-25, 00-40/41/42/43/44 and 00-60/600.
- Awareness of current ILS, Engineering and Class Society standards and techniques and their application.
- Awareness of the application of ARM analyses and LSA and LSAR techniques and competent in the use and population of an LSAR.
- Has knowledge of Product / Equipment Support in the MoD/Navy
- Some knowledge of the design and development of Naval ships and ship systems and equipment
- Liaise with other engineering and support functions as required across the business.
- PC literate in MS Office Packages-Word / Excel
- Demonstrates appropriate SHE behaviors and complies with statutory requirements, regulations and company procedures, including SHE and ITAR.
PLEASE NOTE: This position has been assessed as INSIDE IR35.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.