ILS Engineer – SC Cleared
Working within a small team of ILS engineers you must have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform a range of ILS related activities including:
- Analysing and allocating specification requirements
- Writing specifications
- Reliability analysis and prediction
- Maintainability analysis and prediction
- Planning and running maintainability/testability demonstrations – including generation of plans & reports
- Preparation of Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR)
- Preparation of ILS plans, analysis reports and associated documentation.
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Spares and repairs modelling
The successful candidate will ideally have experience relating to some of the following:
- Reliability Prediction to MIL-HDBK-217F
- Use of Isograph Workbench software tool or equivalent reliability prediction software
- Maintainability analysis and prediction to MIL-HDBK-472
- MIL-STD-1388 task analysis / record
- Creation of bespoke Excel spreadsheets for spares modelling and LORA
- Use of Systecon OPUS software tool or equivalent spares ranging software toolA working knowledge of testability analysis and FMECA would also be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be ideally educated to HNC/HND or degree level, and be capable of demonstrating a relevant level of experience in an RM&T / ILS background.
For this role you must hold a current valid SC clearance (not lapsed) and be UK Eyes only
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.