HR System Administrator
HR System Administrator
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Preston as an HR System Administrator.
The role will be an initial 6-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work as a part of the Shared Services team within a major Defence company, you’ll be at the heart of their endeavour to support their air, maritime, land and cyber and intelligence businesses to customers in the UK and around the world.
- Responsible for managing data held within SuccessFactors which is deemed ‘low to high complexity’, along with a good understanding of how data changes impact and communicate with various downstream systems.
- Supporting project work and organisational changes that require data change within our technology platforms
- Managing data changes and maintaining the integrity of data. Working with relevant stakeholders to address data errors, correcting data and seeking to understand and address any issues contributing to incorrect data.
- Raising persistent data errors to the team leader or Data Analyst to ensure that they can be addressed and corrective actions determined.
- Working closely with other teams and stakeholders who have a dependency on data input and changes within our technology platforms to ensure that we are able to continuously improve the quality of our data processes.
- Ensuring robust governance and control is adhered to in respect of all data received and sent, and there are always the appropriate levels of validation / peer review
- Actively identify data anomalies and take the appropriate action to resolve
Key skills & qualifications
- Experience of working with data
- Intermediate IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- Flexible approach to business needs
- High level of analytical and organisational skills
- Maintains high standards of quality with an eye for detail and an attitude of getting things right first time Desirable
- Good level of knowledge of data protection and document retention policies
- Knowledge of Database Maintenance
- Experience of improving processes
- Experience of building good relationships with business colleagues and stakeholders.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths, English and Science
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £13.67 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.