We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Barrow as a HR Advisor.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to provide advice, guidance and coaching to staff and managers on the application and interpretation of employment legislation and company policies.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to staff and managers on the application and interpretation of employment legislation and company policies. Ensuring these comply with legislation and support business objectives
- Manage our internal databases to:
- Deliver weekly/monthly and annual reporting and respond to ad hoc requests
- Prepare presentations, reports, graphs and statistics
- Co-ordinate schedules and track progress of talent and performance projects
- Actively contribute and where appropriate lead ad hoc HR Projects
Key skills & qualifications
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Powerpoint – Experience of preparing presentation material, capturing and recording important data, utilising pivot tables and presenting charts and graphs
- Accurate data entry skills
- At least 2 years’ HR Advisory experience
- Comfortable working with sensitive information and a working knowledge of GDPR
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £24.76 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.