We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Cumbria as a HR Advisor.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to act as a key interface between HR and Functional Operational Workforce Planning Leads to ensure an in year recruitment plan is developed and deployed with integrated, holistic supply solutions.
- Work with Functional Operational Workforce Planning Leads and Line Managers to understand resourcing requirements
- Responsible for developing a forward look ahead of resource requirements to understand and develop holistic supply solutions (i.e. targeted campaigns, utilising talent management opportunities)
- Responsible for integrating talent and recruitment requirements to take a coordinated approach to supply solutions
- Develop and maintain in year supply solution plan
- Understand in year leadership development plans (non SQEP) to ensure they support requirements
- Provide governance around standards and content for Development and Assessment Centres
- Develop Management Information as required to demonstrate health of supply Solutions
- Work closely with Functional Workforce Planning Teams and HR Managers ensure clarity of progress against in year supply solutions within their remit
Key Skills & Qualifications
- As per role profile.
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £25.72 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.