Fixed Term contract role covering maternity leave.
This is a Generalist HR Business Partner role, providing the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of HR activities, giving support to various functions, other HRBPs and Line Managers.
The role requires a depth of understanding of how to operationalise, integrate and deliver HR processes, projects and change in the business, by applying HR and business knowledge. Using your experience to investigate, analyse, challenge and make recommendations to resolve problems, issues and generate solutions relating to deployment, operationalisation and integration of HR initiatives and processes.
The role will be North West based primarily at our Warton site, with flexibility for Hybrid Working, dependant on business needs.
Your main responsibilities as a HR advisor will involve;
* Supporting HRBP’s and People Managers in planning and implementing the People Plan for various functions
* Using understanding of the business and relationship management skills to influence, facilitate and implement change
* Provide operational advice on a range of employment and performance issues and business change based on business needs, working in collaboration with the appropriate Centre’s of Expertise
* Enable people manager capability uplift, facilitating/supporting/coaching the manager in execution of people initiatives where necessary
* Investigate and resolve complex generalist type queries requiring business knowledge and face to face handling
* Review business related people data to identify potential implications within the business context and environment and initiate local actions to resolve these as appropriate
* Manage and lead the Talent objectives and agenda.
* Contribute to other HR projects, including management of LCM for small projects or provide resource and support for larger projects as required
* Give guidance to the business on how and where to access appropriate support, encourage employees and line managers to use correct service channels
* Encourage People Managers to adopt self-service functionality
What we are looking for in you;
* CIPD to Level 5 with demonstrable experience in all aspects of HR.
* Strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships
* Effective communicator, able to manage messages into multiple audiences
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
* Challenge constructively to ensure development of solutions which meet business needs
* Explaining difficult and sensitive people subject matter to line managers, providing advice, guidance coaching and direction investigating and resolving complex people issues
* Handling and presenting data
* Work autonomously
* Adaptability & flexibility, ability to work in a changing environment
* Engage with a diverse group of stakeholders across the Human Resource function and business/functions, at different levels
The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.