The person made responsible for providing a range of HR support to a business, HRBPs and line managers requiring a depth of understanding of how to operationalise, integrate and deliver HR processes, projects and change in a business. Applies HR experience and knowledge of policy and procedure, and knowledge of a range of business situations to the deployment of HR change and process.
Applies knowledge to a range of problems, situations and issues, provides advice and guidance to line managers relating to policy and procedure. Has less independence and provides support to a more senior generalist or HRBP.
Applies extensive HR and business knowledge and experience to investigate, analyse, challenge and make recommendations to resolve problems, issues and generate solutions relating to deployment, operationalisation and integration of HR initiatives and processes.
- Listed below are some of the typical activities undertaken, however this is not intended to be a fully comprehensive list:
- Manages, leads or contributes to HR projects, including management of LCM for small projects or provide resource and support for larger projects as required
- Supports HRBP’s and People Managers in planning and implementing the People Plan within a business or business unit
- Uses an understanding of the business and relationship management skills to influence, facilitate and implement change
- Provides operational advice on a range of employment and performance issues and business change based on business needs, working in collaboration with the appropriate CoE
- Enables people manager capability uplift, facilitating/supporting/coaching the manager in execution of people initiatives where necessary
- Investigates and resolves complex 3rd tier generalist type queries requiring business knowledge and face to face handling
- Reviews business related people data to identify potential implications within the business context and environment and initiate local actions to resolve these as appropriate
- Channesl information to and from HR Shared Services and give guidance to the business on how and where to access appropriate support,
- Encourages employees and line managers to use correct service channels
- Promotes transition to new HR operating model, by encouraging People Managers to adopt self-service functionality
- Requires understanding of a number of HR subject areas
- Good knowledge of HR policies and practice
- Good understanding of HR and how the function operates
- Understanding of customer and customer requirements plus an awareness of industry approaches and standards
- Degree in HR / Business
- CIPD qualified or working towards
PLEASE NOTE: This position is INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.