HR Advisor – BAE075481
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Frimley as a HR Advisor.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to perform various HR and data processing tasks.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to staff and managers on the application and interpretation of employment legislation and company policies. Ensuring these comply with legislation and support business objectives
- Deliver weekly/monthly and annual reporting and respond to ad hoc requests
- Prepare presentations, reports, graphs and statistics
- Co-ordinate schedules and track progress of talent and performance projects
- Actively contribute and where appropriate lead ad hoc HR Projects
Key skills & qualifications
- Preferably CIPD Qualified
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Powerpoint – Experience of preparing presentation material, capturing and recording important data, utilising pivot tables and presenting charts and graphs
- Accurate data entry skills
- At least 2 years’ HR Advisory experience
- Comfortable working with sensitive information and a working knowledge of GDPR
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £24.76 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.